Thursday, May 5, 2011

my not-so-new job

a wish come true

i can't believe it has been 3 months since i last blogged. what a shame! so many stories to tell, thanks to my fast internet connection! hahaha! i'm taking this in jest because when i started this blogging project, i told myself i will only write about the good and the beautiful things in my life. so let's move away from the major reason why i have been away for awhile.


the good reason of my not being able to blog lately is that i now have a regular job. hence, when i get home, i'm somewhat tired. i like my work schedule, it's only from mon to thu. i've always wanted to have 3-day weekend. sometime last year, i was twice tempted to interview for a high-paying retail job. lucky for me, it didn't push through. because i knew deep in my heart, i would only do it for the money. one thing i've learned, nothing is worth doing for the money. it has got to be something higher than that.


i'm glad to be a staff member of a good and goodlooking politician. i'm expected to think and write and read. i feel like it's college all over again, meaning fun. for one, i see a lot of familiar u.p. faces. second, when i attend meetings and take down notes, i feel like attending school class. when i write and/or research for my boss, i feel like i'm making homework or seatwork, depending where i do it. i meet a lot of people and have been to places i've never been before. my favorite so far is adb, the one beside megamall. it's a 5-star hotel pretending to be an office ;p it is now my dream office haha!

i know i'm sounding much too enthused about work, but can't help it, i'm so liking it here ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment