Monday, January 27, 2014

MY BUCKET LIST FOR 2014


     
Dear Friends, I am posting my bucket list for 2014 in the hope of finding people to do it with. You might want to do with me. Let me know!

These are things I'm doing for the first time. And I'm putting a deadline to be more efficient & productive. ;p

1. Play the violin in front of an audience. (This is a real challenge because first, I have to start playing. I haven't played in years. But more challenging is how I can manage not to embarrass myself doing this.) 

Or sing before an audience by myself. (I realized I've sung many a times before an audience with a choir including a concert at the UP Theater way back my college days. I don't know which is more manageable, singing by myself or playing the violin.)

2. Visit Batanes, Simala in Cebu, which has a beautiful basilica, Pagudpud in Ilocos Norte, Sagada, Mt. Pinatubo, Corregidor Island, Baler, or any place I haven't been to in the country.

3. Publish my first book. (Note to self: Oh please, just self-publish!)

4. Give my one month salary to charity. (Am not sure if I can do this. Haha!)

5. Attend a wedding by myself. (This could be for my January. My good friends Mike and Angel are getting married.) Done!

6. Go paintballing. (Friends, let's!)

7. Go to Paris! Or any city I haven't been to outside the country.

8. Join a painting exhibit. (How? Help!)




9. Visit Malacanang Palace. (Why haven't I been there before?)  Done!


10. Ride a boat on Taal Lake. 

11. Ride a horse. (This should be easy. I rode my lolo's carabao when I was little. I just want people to know ;p)

12. Go skating. (Rollerskates, iceskating, I haven't tried any. I have my eyes on MOA's skating rink, right now.)

13. Do a Visita Iglesia. 

14. Attend Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Sinulog in Cebu, or any festival in the country, which I haven't been to before. 

15. Attend Hillsong Conference in Australia. (I'd really want to do this. I seriously doubt if I can to do this year but I am writing it down anyway. Who knows?!)


16. Join the pilgrimage to Israel. (See comment on #15.)

17. Go to Japan to see the cherry blossoms and try their sushi and sashimi. (Again, see comment #15.)




That's all I could think of right now. I also encourage you to write down yours and let's compare. It'll be fun. I may want to do one of yours, and we can do it together. Or I'd be some braggart and say, done that! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment