Monday, February 3, 2014

Been to Malacanan & Friends' Wedding

Yay! I can already tick off 2 items on my list for 2014!

1. Last January 24 Friday, I got to tour Malacanan Palace. Thanks to our American intern, David, whom we at the office tried to take around as much as we could during his short stint here in Manila, I too got to visit the Presidential home. It's one of those things I take for granted, just because I live in Manila.




2.  I missed attending a friend's wedding last year for a very shallow reason, I had no date to go with. No girl friend to go with even, so I skipped it. But I regretted that so I told myself last year, that's not going to happen again. So, when my friends Mike and Anj invited me to their wedding, I said yes, I'll be there. Right away.

Reception at the Manila Polo Club



Only to realize later that it was on a Thursday! I had to skip work. And to think, we were preparing something important that very week. Good thing, we were pretty much done by Wednesday. Whew! I didn't have to cancel on the couple's big day or feel guilty about being absent from work.


National Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe 

Glad I went. It's one of the happiest and beautiful weddings I've been to. To Mike and Anj, have a great marriage!


No comments:

Post a Comment