Monday, October 25, 2010

Gift-Giving Day 10: Silence, Choice of Words, Songs, Spanish Bread


10/21/10 Thursday

Gift of silence to L instead of hurtful words because of her indecisiveness & ... (dot, dot, dot na lang para wag masyadong magkasala ;p) and choice of words for W for emailing me stupid questions without thinking & not referring to previous emails.

MR of a dept. store showed interest in the apparel items I presented therefore I am likely to receive an order. I will know by next week.

I sent a text to Nikki telling her I offered prayer for her little one, I received a prompt thank you.

Heard mass, that will be a gift to myself. Sang during the mass, gift to God? ;p Spanish bread for the streetkid.

I received text from my sister about her birthday & Christmas gifts to me (I won't tell na lang, bigla akong nahiya ;p)& my mom. She's in Dubai and coming home this Dec. This is the longest she's ever stayed in Dubai, 1 year. Normally she comes home after 6 or 8 months only. I have to start buying her stuff too. I've only bought a few pa lang. I like buying her little gifts, a lot of little gifts. She likes it too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment