Friday, October 22, 2010

Gift-Giving Day 4: Prayers, Birthday Greetings & Wishes

10/15/10 Fri

I've been wondering about V's health the past few days but kept forgetting to call or text her. Today I ym her. Sad to hear, she's lost 5 kgs.since I saw her last which was about a month ago. That's a lot esp. because she's not excatly heavy, just "healthy." Not at all healthy now, they don't know yet what's her disease is exactly. I really hope it's not MS. I composed a prayer text for her, she was grateful.

I was able to send our family's late birthday wishes to Auntie Yolly, who is in Italia via my Uncle Tony, her husband's Facebook account. I sent the same to each of her kids,Ken's and Kristel's FB acct. just in case doesn't check as often. I also sent a birthday wish for my good friend Ginger as requested by Nila, her CG-mate for their surprise party for her this coming Sunday. Asked our other friends Rhei & Jesson to do the same. I doubt if Rhei did, she's in HK this weekend.


Gifts received? Satisfaction of having warmed the hearts of people I care about today. I rewarded myself a nice fried chicken (not burnt), mushroom soup (Knorr, the only brand I know when it comes to soup(naks, plugging!)and Dan Eric's Choco Vanilla ice cream cone. Thanks to my good friend Monic for introducing this to me and to the store in our bldg. carrying it. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment