Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gift-Giving Day 5: Kindness & Understanding, Time & Support



10/16/10 Sat

I had a big breakfast today because I was going with Jesson to SMEX for model fitting for his show on the 27th. It's that time of the year for Phil. Fashion Week 2011 Spring/Summer Collection. Truth is, M texted me last night inviting me to real estate thing. I got tempted to ditch Jesson. It's so easy to make up an excuse & go to the beautiful Talisay project & make easy money but I managed to talk myself out of it and make true of my promise. Come to think of it, I must have heeded the call of the pretty boys ;p

I was not disappointed. This season's roster is better than previousfor both Men's & Ladieswear. There was Hideo, Robby Mananquil (brother of my fave sister-models Rissa & Raya), Marco Lobregat, Marx & 2 other beautiful faces whose names I don't recall among the other cuties. Philippe who used to be so-so is now a looker. Field day for girls and gays alike ;p



Sorry for the not-s-clear pic, from a phone lang, Jesson's.


My cutest brother Nior called up to ask if I was home. By that time, we were busy chomping down yummy buy 1 take 1 pizzas at Joey Pepperoni. He said he's too tired from Tagaytay trip to drop off my luggage-full of newly laundered/ironed clothes to the esp. since I'm not home anyway. I understood he's eager to go home to his wifey so to show my kindness once in awhile, I said to just bring my clothes next time. I still have lots of clean clothes anyway. He was quite relieved I let him go so easily. It's the pizza in my mouth ;p


Gifts I received today, Jesson serving me milk tea later in the afternoon & us finding cheap fare to Ho Chi Minh in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment