Monday, October 25, 2010

Gift-Giving Day 8: Donation & Visit


10/19/10 Tuesday

My first gift of the day is donation for Caritas can at MRT. I promised myself before that I will always give to donation cans whenever and wherever I see them. It’s the least I can do for the poor & the needy.

I did some bank errands and met Rhei for lunch at Phoa, one of our favorite resto at Shang. I was craving for Vietnamese noodles lately and so when she agreed to meet up,I had no other resto in mind but Phoa. Rhei just came from HK and Macau and lots of stories about her trip and Regin...I will not add anything more because I know she will read this or may read this. A little later, M, Rhei's inaanak joined us. We had so much fun sharing stories. Rhei paid for our lunch. Another free meal for me ;p

Next stop, QC to visit angelic baby Gabbie who is only 2 weeks old, Nikki & PJ's first baby, with Rossanna. The 3 of them are my CG members from previous sem. Rossanna is now a CG head while PJ and Nikki are serving at UP Feast. We were surprised to see Nikki up and about & so beautifully thin.

Actually, I made boo-boo today. I was supposed to share some nasties about this person with Rhei alone but blurted it out front of M. I hope he wasn't affected. I have no problem with Rhei, she knows me very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment